1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
9 Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.
Who is Yahweh?A form of the Hebrew name of God used in the Bible. The name came to be regarded by Jews (circa 300 bc) as too sacred to be spoken, and the vowel sounds are uncertain.
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6
Charles Spurgeon quote:"Discernment is not knowing the difference between right and wrong. It is knowing the difference between right and almost right.”
- Psalm 103:17-18“But from everlasting to everlasting the LORD’s love is with those who fear him, and his righteousness with their children’s children— with those who keep his covenant and remember to obey his precepts.”
- Psalm 103:17-18
MOST RECENT SERMONS: Click on each TITLE for a list of additional sermons.
- See Something, Say Something
- Brian Brodersen Now Promoting Contemplative Mysticism
- How To Recognize Deception
- Jesus Take The Stones From My Hands – Carter Conlon
- Caught Up
- Communion With God
- Spiritual Dominoes :: by Dana Neel – Rapture Ready
- Is God About to do Something New?
- BREAKING NEWS: Abbas Agrees To Sign “Peace Deal” with Israel!
- The Blood of the Saints
- Whose Counting?
- Not My Faith, But God’s Faithfulness :: By Gene Lawley – Rapture Ready
- How Great Thou Art
- The Empty Chalkboard
- The Absolute, Guaranteed Coming Destruction Of The United Nations As Foretold In The King James Bible • Now The End Begins
- Are there really ancient prophecies in the Bible that promised the rebirth of Israel in the “last days”? As modern Israel turns 69, it’s an important question to consider.
- Peter, Enoch, and Methuselah
- Holy Yoga EXPOSED!
- Watch And Listen As Billy Graham In His Own Words Shows Steady Slide Into Laodicean Apostasy • Now The End Begins
- Standing in the Doorway – Carter Conlon
Posts I Like
TagsAbsolute Truth from the Word of God America's downfall Apostasy A W Tozer Bible Bible Prophecy Bible verses Biblical truth Bill Randles By the Blood of the Lamb Calvary Chapel Carter Conlon Catholic Catholicism C H Fisher Chris Lawson Christian Christianity Christmas Contemplative prayer Contemplative spirituality Deception Discernment Doctrines of demons Emergent Encouragement End time apostasy End time deception End time delusion End Times Evangelism faith False doctrine False Prophet False Prophets False teachers false teaching for God so loved Geoffrey Grider Geri Ungurean God's Word Great Falling Away Holly Pivec Holy Bible Homosexuality Hope Israel Israeli Palestinian talks Jerusalem Jesus John 3:16 King James Version KJV last day apostasy last days Let Us Reason Ministries LGBT Lighthouse Trails Matthew 24 Mike Oppenheimer Mike Ratliff Mysticism NAR New Age NEW Apostolic Reformation Now The End Begins One world religion Pastor Bill Randles Pope Francis Possessing The Treasure Prophecy Prophecy News Watch Rapture RaptureReady.com repentance Roger Oakland Russia Salvation Scripture Sound doctrine Spirit of Error Spiritual deception Syria Technology Terry James Terry James Prophecy Line The Omega Letter Times Square Church Tozer Devotional tract ministry Tribulation Trusting God Truthkeepers.com Turkey Unity Whore of Babylon Witchcraft Wolves in sheep's clothing Worship Yoga