by Mike Oppenheimer
Latter Rain adherents believe in a last day’s revival unlike any other in history taking place today. This view is an outgrowth of the “kingdom now” restoration movement. It wrongly applies eschatological passages for Israel to the church today. To many, the nation of Israel is no longer an integral part of God’s end time plan and rejected, despite the warnings in Romans 11:18-29 and Genesis 12:3.
Some have fully rejected the idea that Christ is coming to take His people out of this world (called the rapture/resurrection) as he pours out judgment on a Christ rejecting world,. Many have ridiculed the hope of being taken to heaven replacing it with a new hope, a kingdom built by the church that will take over the world before Christ comes back. The Church is to be empowered like Jesus and is now to solve the world’s social and political problems even though we can’t solve our own.
Take back dominion from Satan that we supposedly lost in the garden and control the world for Christ. The church reigns or as some say Christ reigns through the church. Instead of looking for our coming savior, we now look to ourselves to solve the problems of planet earthbefore He returns. But this is not how events transpire in the prophetic Scriptures. Dominionists often use biblical truths and distort them to reinforce their justification for building the kingdom here on Earth today. This is all part of the falling away, it diminishes our preparing and staying awake, watching for His coming as the events He forewarned transpire.
One may ask Is Jesus coming soon anymore?
Nowhere does Scripture teach that things will get better and better before the return of Jesus Christ, instead they get worse and …
Source: Let Us Reason
Who is Yahweh?A form of the Hebrew name of God used in the Bible. The name came to be regarded by Jews (circa 300 bc) as too sacred to be spoken, and the vowel sounds are uncertain.
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6
Charles Spurgeon quote:"Discernment is not knowing the difference between right and wrong. It is knowing the difference between right and almost right.”
- 1 John 2:1“My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have an advocate with the Father—Jesus Christ, the Righteous One.”
- 1 John 2:1
MOST RECENT SERMONS: Click on TITLE for a list of additional sermons.
- Mid-East Prophecy Update – September 24, 2017
- Bryce Homes Kenya – September 2017 Report
- 3 Reasons Why We Should Want To Receive Answers to Prayer
- The Sign of The End of the Age…Matthew 24 pt 7
- What Do the Signs Tell Us?
- Is Hurricane Harvey a Judgment from God?
- Out of Sight, Out of Mind :: By Grant Phillips – Rapture Ready
- Evolutionary Beliefs Versus the Unconquerable God
- JESUS NEVER SAID…..
- Why Such Little Excitement?
- The Glory of a Surrendered Life
- Looking to Jesus
- The Man In The Mirror
- Letter to the Editor: Purpose Driven Movement – Is There Really Something to Be Concerned About? –
- The Soaring Apostasy Points to the Rapture (Part II) :: By Kit R. Olsen – Rapture Ready
- It’s Time To Get Right With God – David Wilkerson
- Musings From Under The Broom Tree
- Heaven’s Awards Ceremony
- This Age of the Gentiles Is About Over :: By Gene Lawley – Rapture Ready
- Rodney Howard Browne, The Heretic Who Laid hands On Trump…
Posts I Like
TagsAbsolute Truth from the Word of God America's downfall Antichrist Apostasy Apostasy in the churches A W Tozer Bible Bible Prophecy Bible verses Biblical truth Bill Randles By the Blood of the Lamb Calvary Chapel Carter Conlon Caryl Matrisciana Catholic Catholicism C H Fisher Chris Lawson Christian Christianity Christmas Contemplative prayer Contemplative spirituality Day of the Lord Deception Discernment Doctrines of demons Emergent Encouragement End time apostasy End time deception End Times Evangelism faith False doctrine False Prophet false teaching for God so loved Geoffrey Grider Geri Ungurean God's Word Grant Phillips Great Falling Away Holly Pivec Holy Bible Homosexuality Hope Israel Israeli Palestinian talks Jerusalem Jesus John 3:16 King James Version KJV last day apostasy last days Let Us Reason Ministries LGBT Lighthouse Trails Matthew 24 Mike Oppenheimer Mike Ratliff Mysticism NAR New Age NEW Apostolic Reformation One world religion Pastor Bill Randles Pastor Bill Randles blog Pope Francis Possessing The Treasure Prophecy Prophecy News Watch Rapture Rapture Ready.com RaptureReady.com repentance Roger Oakland Russia Salvation Scripture Sound doctrine Spirit of Error Spiritual deception Technology Terry James Terry James Prophecy Line The Omega Letter Times Square Church tract ministry Tribulation Trusting God Truthkeepers.com Understand The Times .org Unity Witchcraft Wolves in sheep's clothing Worship Yoga